Subject: Re: Advertiser's Product Index
From: Mark Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 01:31:23 -0500

>My home page is just about ready for it's "grand opening"

Just finished mine tonight. I have a few extra additions to do, but the
most important stuff is there. If you would like to see it, its at:
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion

>If you have a product that you would like to have listed in this Product 
>Index, please send me e-mail with all the details on your product as you 
>would like them to appear.

I was just going to supply a link, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to give
the info to....

http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion/infocus.htm

in.focus
LightWave 3D Tutorial Series for the professional animator
The first volume in the series, "Layout Tips and Tricks" is now available.
A CD-ROM is included, packed with all the material covered in the video.
Introductory price is of $49.95 for NTSC or $59.95 for PAL.
Shipping is $5.00 for US and $10 for other countries. COD orders add $5.
To order call: (800) 930-ANIM or get further info at (205) 830-2767.
Overseas orders call: (205) 551-7710.
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
  *           Mark Thompson           http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion  *
  *         Fusion Films, Inc.              [email-masked]          *
  * Director of Animation and Special FX      (603) 424-1829            *
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~